Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Materials:||Aluminum / Zinc Alloy||Finished:||Nickle / Chrome / Antique Bronze Accoring To Customer Request|
|MOQ:||1000pcs / 500pcs Avaliable||Usage:||Kitchen Cupboard Dresser Pull|
|Size:||96mm Cc Size / 128mm Cc Size..||Packing:||PP Bag Per Pcs With M4*25mm Screws|
Aluminum Assembly With Zinc Handles Kitchen Cabinet Handles Silver Refrigiator Door Pull
|1. Item No.||
2. Trade information
|2. Lead time||
|3. Payment term||
1. Can your company customize per customer’s samples or drawings?
Yes, our engineering will offer service from design and fianl test.
Till all details fit your request.
2. How many hours of Salt Spray Test can your products meet?
Generally 48h can meet most customer requirements right now.
If customers require more than this, such as 72h, 96h. Its also no problem.
We will confirm with customers at the stage of placing orders.
3. How about your supply capacity per month?
150,000 – 240,000 pcs per month
4. What is the MOQ for your main items?
Usually 1,000pcs each for Handles & Legs, 100 sets each for Aluminum Kitchen Doors &Door Locks.
If there is stock, then no MOQ requirements.
5. Does your company have export rights?
Yes, we have containers every month. We are very near to all ports of Shenzhen.
Yantian, Shekou, Chiwan, Only 1 hour driving from our factory.
So its very convenient , cost saving & time saving on transport.
6. Which payment terms does your company offer?
The most preferable & common terms is T/T 30% deposit, balance before delivery.
Besides, L/C at sight, Paypal, Western Union,paypal, are all acceptable.
7. How long will a new mold be finished? and how about leadtime for regular orders?
Usually 7-10 days will finish a new mold. Leadtime for regular orders will be 20-25 days.